ACE Constitution Bylaw D:
Statement of Organizational Values
- High standards of quality in all our work.
- Honesty, integrity, accuracy, and fairness in our relationships with clients and colleagues.
- The rights of free speech and free press.
- Diverse cultures and backgrounds and the richness they contribute to our profession and organization.
- Fair, open, and equitable treatment of all people.
- Practices to ensure conflicts of interest do not influence the quality and integrity of our work and that when such conflicts occur they are disclosed to our audiences.
- Ongoing cooperation and collaboration between academic professionals and communication practitioners.
- Research in communication theory and practice that adds to the body of knowledge about our profession.
- Mentoring support among our membership and for our discipline's student organizations.
- Career-long learning to sustain our professional growth and development.
- Our important role in advancing the public's knowledge and understanding of agriculture, natural resources, and life and human sciences.